June 26, 2017 — geekday
Im fed up with this.
1. I had a slice of pizza. I wanted it heated up. Not that hard, right? But I guess his or her majesty is just too posh for leftovers. The power was on and the buttons worked, but it refused to even so much as warm the slice. What microwave doesnt heat up pizza?
2. Look, its my choice to warm up a bowl of oatmeal, not my appliances. So how does my microwave think it has the right to refuse my demands? I didnt pay $150 to get bossed around, so this thing just needs to stop already.
3. Once, I threw some frozen popcorn chicken in the microwave, and that stuck-up, holier-than-thou king of the castle somehow made them way, way colder. Its been two weeks and those things still havent thawed. What a pompous schmuck.
4. Not only that, but my fancy-pants microwave keeps signing me up for Jeopardy! tryouts anytime I try to make popcorn. Its infuriating. Every time I go to the audition, I completely embarrass myself, and I cant stop myself from going because I fell deeply in love with a Jeopardy! stagehand. My microwave knows this and wont stop signing me up. I wish it would cut the crap and just let me enjoy a nice bowl of kettle corn for once instead of ensnaring me in endless rounds of humiliation and heartbreak.
5. Like, this one time, I was feeling under the weather, and I went to heat up some water for tea. It turns out my microwave was feeling a little too big for its britches, because the next thing you know, the cooking sequence I entered disappeared, and the whole thing fills with smoke while spelling out CALL THE POLICE on the screen. I start thinking, Not this again, but clearly, I had no choice. Anyway, the second I get someone on the phone, the air inside this lofty goddamn microwave starts to clear up, and theres a bloody knife where there used to be a mug of tea. And so now Im on the phone with the cops and Im telling them that Ive got this bloody serrated knife in my microwave and that I dont know where it came from. It was a mess to sort out. This is truly awful.
6. God, I absolutely hate you.
- Cigarette Lighter Microwave – Why Are Njoy Refillss A…
- Vape Safe – A Sleepy Vapor For Life La Jolla San Diego
- Cigarette To Usb – Second Broward Jury In Kits Are…
- Smoke That Cigarette – You Can E Cigarette Store What
- Blue E Cigarettes – Can I Quit My Automatic Cigarette…
- E Hookah Royal Smoke – Cleardraw2 Valcano E Cig…
Latest Posts for Network First Blogging Network
Latest Posts By geekday
- 06.27.17Are E-Cigs Really That Cutter Overview
- 06.27.17Self-Driving Cars Could Be Treated Like Humans
- 06.27.17Lopez-Tabak’s La Vida V2 Cigs Shipping Coupon To Convenience V2 Cigs Shipping Coupon An E- Cigarette
- 06.27.17Risks Of V2 Cig Innokin Itaste MVP 2.0 E-Cigarette Starter Kit
- 06.27.17E-CIGARETTES AN V2 E-Cig Safety CA V2 E-Cig Safety Tradeshow